Part IV Reading Comprehension (Reading in depth)
Questions 47 to 51 are based on the following passage。
47. what is in your boss's mind
48. challenging our boss's authority
49. possible consequences
50. be proposed and reviewed
Questions 52 to 56 are based on the following passage。
52. What can we learn from the first paragraph?
答案：D. The general public thinks differently from most economists on the
impact of immigration。
53. In what way does the author think ordinary Americans benefit from
答案：B. They can get consumer goods at lower prices。
54. Why do native low-skilled workers suffer most from illegal
答案：C. They have a harder time getting a job with decent pay。
55. What is the chief concern of native high-skilled, better-educated
employees about the inflow of immigrants?
答案：D. It may place a great strain on the state budget。
56. What is the irony about the debate over immigration?
答案：C. People are making too big a fuss about something of small impact。
Questions 57 to 61 are based on the following passage。
57. What characterises the business school student population of today?
答案：A. Greater diversity。
58. What is the author’s concern about current business school
答案：B. It will produce business leaders of a uniform style。
59. What aspect of diversity does Valerie Gauthier think is most
答案：C. Attitude and approach to business。
60. What applicants does the author think MBA programmers should consider
答案：C. Applicants from outside the traditional sectors。
61. What does Mannaz say about the current management style?
答案：D. It is shifting towards more collaborative models。