1. All the students love and respect him very much.
2. Mr. Green was such a good teacher that he was respected by all of
3. We all have the utmost respect for him because he's such a great
【utmost adj. 极度的；最大的】
4. All of us hold him in high regard, for he's an excellent teacher.
5. We hold him in high esteem, for he's an excellent teacher.
【esteem n. 尊敬；尊重】
1. We will express our gratitude to him.
2. We would like to extend our gratitude to him.
3. Words can't tell how much his teaching meant to us.
4. I'd like to say "thank you " to him on behalf of all the students.
1. May every success go with him.
2. Have a happy journey and good luck!
3. We wish him the best in everything he does!
4. We wish him a pleasant journey and good health.
5. We hope everything goes well with him in all of his days.】