1. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the
witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
2. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
3. How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook
A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook
4. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!
5. The driver was drunk and drove the doctor's car directly into the deep
6. Whether the weather be fine or whether the weather be not.
Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot.
We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.
7. Amid the mists and coldest frosts,
With barest wrists and stoutest boasts,
He thrusts his fists against the posts,
And still insists he sees the ghosts.
8. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I
thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I
wouldn't have thought so much.
9. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?