1. Dogs never bite me. Just humans.
2. Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting then being
3. The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.
4. Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars
for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
5. I guess I have always been deeply terrified to really be
someone's wife since I know from life one cannot love another, ever,
6. I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a
7. I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I
was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or
8. It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone——so
9. No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All
little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't.
10. Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
11. An actress is not a machine, but they treat you like a machine.
A money machine.
12. Fame will go by and, so long, I've had you, fame. If it goes by, I've
always known it was fickle. So at least it's something I experience, but that's
not where I live.
I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.
14. I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be
loved, for myself and for my talent.
15. I've never dropped anyone I believed in.